Safe wooden fence for your lunging arena or horse walker
Regular lunging or walking in the horse walker keeps your horse moving. Exercise is essential to keep your animal healthy, and it is an important part of training. This is typically done in the circular setup of a lunge ring, paddock or horse exerciser. Looking for a circular fence for your horse walker? De Sutter Naturally builds high-quality wooden fences that are extremely durable and safe, and also look aesthetically pleasing on your property.
- Our fences for lunging rings or horse walker are available in hardwood or softwood.
- They also fit in perfectly with our range of wooden fences.
- Moreover, we will build your circle perfectly round: this is only possible when the angles of the posts are a perfect 9°.
- Our high-quality machines guarantee an accuracy of up to 0.1mm.
- Depending on your wishes, you can choose a height of 1m40 or 1m60.
A perfectly round circle thanks to our 9° posts
- Very secure, round fence with authentic look
- Made of durable hardwood or Densiforce®
- As part of your arena fence, lunging circle or jumping paddock
De Sutter Naturally offers the best care, protection and safety for your four-legged friend, excellent service for you and added value for your property.
Lunge arena in impregnated softwood
The goods and materials delivered by De Sutter Naturally have an expected life span of 20
years. There is an anti-rot guarantee on the delivered materials, during the first 10 years at 100%.
During the following five years a degressive guarantee value applies, whereby the guarantee value decreases by 20% per year. This degressive guarantee is limited to the material only.
Lunge arena in tropical hardwood
In case of delivery by De Sutter Naturally of items in Tropical hardwood, durability class 1, an
expected life span of 30 years and an anti-rot guarantee on the delivered and installed material apply, during the first 15 years at 100%. During the following five years a degressive guarantee value applies, whereby the guarantee value decreases by 20% per year. This degressive guarantee is limited to the material only.