Typical round, robust post: strong and elegant
This fence with round post looks traditional and is very solid. Our Massive design is available in both green or brown impregnated wood, with consistently durable results. Before impregnation, we dry the wood in the kiln, which ensures maximum product saturation. We slide the rounded, smoothly planed rails through the posts for a solid connection, without nails or screws. This not only adds visual value to your property, but also provides safety for people and animals.
- Round milled posts of 14 cm diameter with absolute strength.
- Solid connection of posts and boards without dangerous nails or screws.
- Pine wood of the best quality, kiln dried before impregnation, which gives maximum saturation for the green or brown impregnation product.
- Minimum life span of 20 years.
|1m20 to 1m30||2 boards|
|1m20 to 1m30||3 boards|
|1m40 to 1m50||3 boards|
Choose green or brown impregnated softwood
- Round posts with a diameter of 14 cm
- Green or brown impregnated pine wood
- Seamless connection without nails or screws
Wire mesh on the fence
De Sutter Naturally offers the best care, protection and safety for your four-legged friend, excellent service for you and added value for your property.
The goods and materials delivered by De Sutter Naturally have an expected life span of 20
years. There is an anti-rot guarantee on the delivered materials, during the first 10 years at 100%.
During the following five years a degressive guarantee value applies, whereby the guarantee value decreases by 20% per year. This degressive guarantee is limited to the material only.