Solid screwed fence in Densiforce®
Screwed fencing: the traditional finish where we screw the boards against the posts. A high-quality, solid choice, especially in the Red Norwegian pine used for our Oklahoma design. This type of tree grows much slower than common pine, which makes the wood much stronger. After cutting, the boards are pressure-impregnated to full saturation. Years of pleasure, and it looks great on your property.
- Red Norwegian pine stronger than ordinary pine due to its slow growth.
- Complete saturation of the impregnation product through the drying process.
- Elegant look due to the bevelled post tops, which also promote the flow of rainwater.
- Choose between two or three rows, alternating the boards every 5 metres for an even stronger connection.
- Minimum life span of 20 years.
- Manufactured using our unique Densiforce® production process, guaranteeing quality and durability.
|1m20 to 1m30||2 boards|
|1m20 to 1m30||3 boards|
|1m40 to 1m50||3 boards|
Two or three boards, flawless finish
Wire mesh on the fence
De Sutter Naturally offers the best care, protection and safety for your four-legged friend, excellent service for you and added value for your property.
The goods and materials delivered by De Sutter Naturally have an expected life span of 20
years. There is an anti-rot guarantee on the delivered materials, during the first 10 years at 100%.
During the following five years a degressive guarantee value applies, whereby the guarantee value decreases by 20% per year. This degressive guarantee is limited to the material only.