Protect your horse against sun, rain and wind
Our wooden shelters blend in perfectly with our horse fences and field gates. These open shelters with a single interior space and one fully open side can be built up to 40 m² without a building permit. Made of spruce wood of the highest quality with a beautiful authentic look. If desired, we can finish the asymmetrical pitched roof with metal roof panels, either insulated or not. There are also various options, such as a gutter.
Our shelters are extra sturdy due to the use of concrete plywood and strong wood. Almost indestructible, even when the horses stamp from time to time.Ingenious extra interventions with angle profiles will keep your animals from nibbling at the material.
- Inside dimensions of 3m70 x 3m00 and outside dimensions of 4m00 x 3m30
- Spruce wood of the very best quality, dried in the oven so that the impregnation product is absorbed to the maximum.
- Natural grey impregnation with a beautiful authentic look
- Different finishing options for the asymmetrical pitched roof
- The inside lined with concrete plywood, which ensures that stamping horses do not cause damage to themselves or the stables
Open shelter with beautiful authentic look
- Made from durable wood with a beautiful authentic look
- Protects your animals from sun, rain and wind
- Strong and safe, can be equipped with numerous options
De Sutter Naturally offers the best care, protection and safety for your four-legged friend, excellent service for you and added value for your property.
The goods and materials delivered by De Sutter Naturally have an expected life span of 20 years.
There is an anti-rot guarantee on the delivered materials, during the first 10 years at 100%. During the following 5 years a degressive guarantee value applies, whereby the guarantee value decreases by 20% per year. This degressive guarantee is limited to the material only.