We would like to give you a few tips.
This is how you make your meadow completely safe again:
- Check all electricity wires and make repairs if necessary.
- Check if the wire mesh around the meadow is in good condition and whether it is still sufficiently stretched.
- Are the fence posts and boards still in good condition? Replace the ones that show signs of wood rot.
- Check if your shelter has any damage and repair it.
- Make sure your horses can stand in the shadow, with a fence or a shelter.
- Is the surface of the meadow clean and dry? Make sure there is sufficient drainage and fill it up with straw.
- Check the drinking water daily, especially in warm weather and when the water is standing still.
- Clean your wooden fence or shelter from green deposits of mould, algae or moss.
TIP: Clean your fence or shelter with DS Green Cleaner
Our new product, DS Green Cleaner, is the number one choice for fighting mosses in an efficient and environmentally friendly way. Removing green mosses has never been so easy!
The power of DS Green Cleaner:
- Natural and environmentally friendly product.
- Self-cleaning, without scrubbing.
- Quick result.